List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BGLefty Date:March 17 2004 5:45pm
Subject:php script for new database and user
View as plain text
Is there a simple php script out there somewhere (or an example of how to do
it) to create a new database, username and password? I would like to have a
form in a password protected folder on my web site and be able to fill in
those three variables to create a new database on my installation of mysql
on my home computer (be able to do this from my office or another computer).
It seems like a simple enough thing to do but I have been unable to find any
examples...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
BGLefty