List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elton Hughes Date:April 9 1999 11:08pm
Subject:How do you list users?
View as plain text
Hello All,

I have gone through Chapter 6 of the manual, but have not found what I
was looking for. Is there a way to query the system to see what userids
have access to the server and what their access level is?

(Maybe my eyes are tired. I did not get too much sleep last night.)

Elton

Elton Hughes                               505 W. Olive Ave. Suite 550
NOVA Private Industry Council                      Sunnyvale, CA 94086
http://www.novapic.org/                            Phone: 408-730-7232

How do you list users?Elton Hughes10 Apr
  • RE: How do you list users?Jay Miller10 Apr
  • Re: How do you list users?Thimble Smith12 Apr