List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alec.Cawley Date:March 15 2004 11:01am
Subject:Re: can MySql run over windows os?
View as plain text

็Ž‹ ไป• <thyme_se@stripped> wrote on 15/03/2004 10:30:12:

> Dear sir:
>    I've used MySql for several years. It IS the best database I've used,
> small and efficient.
>    However, I now meet a problem. Can u tell me whether MySql run over
> windows os? ---Just tell me no. ok?

MySQL runs very well on Windows. It is probably better run on Windows 2000
or XP, where it can be installed as a Service, than on Winmdows 98, where
it has to be started manually. Download it and try it - it has a
Windows-style installer.

      Alec Cawley

Thread
can MySql run over windows os?็Ž‹ ไป•15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Arunachalam15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?David Bordas15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Alec.Cawley15 Mar