List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 15 2004 11:01am
Subject:Re: can MySql run over windows os?
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but if your asking:
"Does MySQL run on Windows", then: Yes, it does.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> Dear sir:
>    I've used MySql for several years. It IS the best database I've used,
> small and efficient.
>    However, I now meet a problem. Can u tell me whether MySql run over
> windows os? ---Just tell me no. ok?
>    Thx!

Thread
can MySql run over windows os?็Ž‹ ไป•15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Arunachalam15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?David Bordas15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Alec.Cawley15 Mar