List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arunachalam Date:March 15 2004 10:55am
Subject:Re: can MySql run over windows os?
View as plain text
hi Íõ ÊË,

Yes you can have MySQL for Windows OS ...
visit: http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-4.0.html
       ---> Windows downloads - OK

 --- Íõ ÊË <thyme_se@stripped> wrote: > Dear sir:
>    I've used MySql for several years. It IS the best database I've used,
> small and efficient.
>    However, I now meet a problem. Can u tell me whether MySql run over
> windows os? ---Just tell me no. ok?
>    Thx!
>
> Urs,
> thyme

Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and
more.
Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html
Thread
can MySql run over windows os?็Ž‹ ไป•15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Arunachalam15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Martijn Tonies15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?David Bordas15 Mar
  • Re: can MySql run over windows os?Alec.Cawley15 Mar