List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ivan Sergio Borgonovo Date:March 9 2004 12:02pm
Subject:Re: mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (version
problem?)
View as plain text
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:36:30 +0200
Victoria Reznichenko <victoria.reznichenko@stripped> wrote:

> 5 is a number of version. MySQL-Max is a name of MySQL server, where
> Max means that this MySQL server supports InnoDB and BDB storage
> engines.

So this make MaxDB another product

> > Could anyone post a correct 5 line example of working stored
> > procedure to test?
>
> For example:
>
> mysql> delimiter |
> mysql> create procedure pippo ()
>     -> begin
>     -> select 1;
>     -> end |
> Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.07 sec)
>
> Syntax of stored procedures is described at:
> 	http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/CREATE_PROCEDURE.html

Yep but without being sure  you've the right software you're always in
doubt if you missed something.

Anyway result was the same. So I've to upgrade.

Any suggestion about which is the way to go to have stored procedure
on mySQL.
I was compiling 5.0 right now and I had trouble with relayrotate test.
First passed, second didn't.
Installation script suggest to use --force...
Google doesn't offer any page for "relayrotate mysql".

spasiba

Thread
mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (version problem?)Ivan Sergio Borgonovo9 Mar
  • Re: mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (version problem?)Martijn Tonies9 Mar
    • Re: mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (versionproblem?)Ivan Sergio Borgonovo9 Mar
      • Re: mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (version problem?)Victoria Reznichenko9 Mar
        • Re: mySQL, mySQL Max and stored procedure support (versionproblem?)Ivan Sergio Borgonovo9 Mar