List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Franz Edler Date:March 9 2004 10:09am
Subject:GRANT & REVOKE Syntax problem
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a perhaps simple problem, but it's a problem for me:

I have made the following GRANT statement:
mysql> GRANT ALL ON ser.* TO root@stripped;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

But when I want to REVOKE the GRANT I get the following syntax error:

mysql> REVOKE ALL ON ser.* TO root@stripped;
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'TO root@stripped' at line 1

What is wrong in the syntax? I only changed GRANT with REVOKE.
I am using mySQL version 4.0.15.

Franz

Thread
GRANT & REVOKE Syntax problemFranz Edler9 Mar
  • Re: GRANT & REVOKE Syntax problemRoger Baklund9 Mar