List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isa Wolt Date:March 9 2004 9:49am
Subject:Saving file into database
View as plain text
Hi,

I would like to save a binary file into a mysql database, for later being
able to use the file. I am using a perl interafce. Is this at all
possible???

And would it be possible to then read that file from a c++ interface?

would be greatful for any help/advices!

Isa

Hitta rätt på nätet med MSN Sök http://search.msn.se/

Thread
Saving file into databaseIsa Wolt9 Mar
  • Re: Saving file into databaseJoshua J. Kugler9 Mar
  • Re: Saving file into databasecolbey9 Mar
  • Re: Saving file into databasePaul Rigor10 Mar
    • Re: Saving file into databaseKurt Haegeman10 Mar
Re: Saving file into databaseIsa Wolt11 Mar
  • RE: Saving file into databaseErich Beyrent11 Mar
    • RE: Saving file into databaseEve Atley11 Mar
      • Re: Saving file into databaseKurt Haegeman11 Mar
      • RE: Saving file into databasecolbey11 Mar
      • Re: Saving file into databaseJigal van Hemert12 Mar
        • Re: Saving file into databasecolbey12 Mar