List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:March 5 2004 6:16pm
Subject:Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDB
View as plain text
Cliff wrote:
> I think I may have gotten closer to the root of the problem. It seems that
> the field named 'comments' is the one that crashes the server when it is
> selected. Here is the output of the logs when I do 'select comments from
> allusa':
>
> 040304 23:14:52  mysqld restarted
> 040304 23:14:53  InnoDB: Started
> /mnt/disk2/mysql/bin/mysqld: ready for connections.
> Version: '4.0.18-standard-log'  socket: '/tmp/mysql.sock'  port: 3306
> Fatal error '_waitq_remove: Not in queue' at line ? in file
> /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = ?)
>
> Number of processes running now: 0
>

> I searched google and it seems that error has been seen in many programs
> since it is a threading issue. Any ideas on what would cause this?

Threading error is probably a consequence of the process getting SIGSEGV, which
happens most likely because the .frm you have defines a different physical
structure of the record than the one that is really there in the table space. If
you access a field after comments (in the physical layout), do you crash or get
garbage?

--
Sasha Pachev
Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBHeikki Tuuri4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff5 Mar
  • Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBSasha Pachev5 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBHeikki Tuuri5 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff7 Mar