List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Mathis Date:March 4 2004 11:48pm
Subject:Re: Querying serveral databases (Views?)
View as plain text
in case someone hasn't answered you yet..

do you know that you can specify a database.tablename.column syntax in
your queries to go across multiple databases?

--
Jeff Mathis, Ph.D.			505-955-1434
The Prediction Company			jmathis@stripped

Thread
Querying serveral databases (Views?)Daniel Ek4 Mar
  • Re: Querying serveral databases (Views?)Jeff Mathis5 Mar
    • SV: Querying serveral databases (Views?)Daniel Ek5 Mar