List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 4 2004 5:15pm
Subject:Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDB
View as plain text

> Hi, I ran CHECK TABLE with the EXTENDED option on the table and it reports
> everything ok:
>
> mysql> check table allusa extended;
> +-----------+-------+----------+----------+
> | Table     | Op    | Msg_type | Msg_text |
> +-----------+-------+----------+----------+
> | bb.allusa | check | status   | OK       |
> +-----------+-------+----------+----------+
> 1 row in set (4.74 sec)

--8<--

Please don't overquote like you did.

--
Martijn

Thread
Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff4 Mar
  • Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBSasha Pachev4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBHeikki Tuuri4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBMartijn Tonies4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBHeikki Tuuri4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff4 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff5 Mar
  • Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBSasha Pachev5 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBHeikki Tuuri5 Mar
Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDBCliff7 Mar