List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:March 3 2004 7:03pm
Subject:Re: PgSQL vs MySQL
View as plain text
One other point that I forgot I mentioned - PostgresQL does not have a
decent replication solution. There are a few solutions, including one from
PostgreSQL.com.

The PostgresQL.com version is not the latest - you need to pay for support
to get that. The other ones were (last I looked) incomplete.

Davi.