List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bostjan Skufca (at) domenca.si Date:March 3 2004 3:59pm
Subject:Re: LIKE % not including NULL values?
View as plain text
seems like gotcha :))

use:
SELECT * FROM testdb WHERE col1 LIKE '%' OR col1 IS NULL;

--
Z lepimi pozdravi,

Bostjan Skufca
sistemski administrator

Domenca d.o.o.
Tel: +386 4 5835444
Fax: +386 4 5831999
http://www.domenca.si

Thread
LIKE % not including NULL values?Jonas Lindén3 Mar
  • Re: LIKE % not including NULL values?at) domenca.si3 Mar
  • Re: LIKE % not including NULL values?Egor Egorov3 Mar
  • Re: LIKE % not including NULL values?vpendleton3 Mar
  • Re: LIKE % not including NULL values?Jonas Lindén4 Mar