List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<david.best Date:March 3 2004 3:42pm
Subject:Re: Re: PgSQL vs MySQL
View as plain text
> Would you trust anything to developers who do not know what they are doing?
>
> As a _novice_ developer I learned the noted aspects of MySQL: it's part of knowing
> how the database works and how to use it, and not terribly sophisticated.

  Then you may be a good developer but experience tells me (7 years as an Oracle DBA) that
developers don't take the time to learn the intricacies of a particular database.   So if
you plan on using mysql, make all your developers read that gotcha's page.

Thread
Re: Re: PgSQL vs MySQLdavid.best3 Mar
  • Re: PgSQL vs MySQLDan Nelson3 Mar
Re: Re: PgSQL vs MySQLdavid.best3 Mar