List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernd Jagla Date:March 2 2004 9:05pm
Subject:Re: no one can log on any more
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
From: <vpendleton@stripped>
To: "Bernd Jagla" <jaglab@stripped>
Cc: "mysql" <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:43 PM

Are you sure you allotted 512MB for both read_buffer and
sort_buffer_size? Try reducing these values so that the total is roughly
80 percent of your total physical memory.

On 3/2/04, 2:26:31 PM, Bernd Jagla <jaglab@stripped> wrote regarding Re:
no one can log on any more:

> [...]

So I changed the variables now:

512M + (8M +8M)*100 = 2.1Gb

Still same problem.
But now the distinct works.

I still can't log on when both queries are running....

no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreMartijn Tonies2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreBernd Jagla2 Mar
    • Re: no one can log on any morevpendleton2 Mar
  • Re: no one can log on any moreSasha Pachev2 Mar