List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:J.R. Bullington Date:March 2 2004 9:37am
Subject:RE: unable to resolve hostname...
View as plain text
I have run into this countless times. The 'easiest' way to fix this is to
set your hostname back to localhost, run the scripts/mysql_install_db, then
change your hostname back to whatever you need it to be. I don't understand
why it happens, I just know that is the 'easiest' way to fix it.

J.R.

Thread
unable to resolve hostname...Jonathan Villa2 Mar
  • mysqlbinlog: unknown command errorsMark Maggelet2 Mar
    • Re: mysqlbinlog: unknown command errorsMark Maggelet3 Mar
      • Re: mysqlbinlog: unknown command errorsSasha Pachev4 Mar
        • Re: mysqlbinlog: unknown command errorsMark Maggelet5 Mar
  • RE: unable to resolve hostname...J.R. Bullington2 Mar