List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 27 2004 8:27am
Subject:Re: Import Access DB into MySQL
View as plain text
Hi,

> I need to do this behind the scenes.  The user will need to press a
> button for the .mdb file to be imported.  I can't use a thrid party
> program for this.

Then write your own.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLKaram Chand27 Feb
Re: Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott27 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies27 Feb