List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacque Scott Date:February 27 2004 1:28am
Subject:Re: Import Access DB into MySQL
View as plain text
I need to do this behind the scenes.  The user will need to press a
button for the .mdb file to be imported.  I can't use a thrid party
program for this.
Thank you any way.

>>> Karam Chand <karam_chand03@stripped> 2/26/2004 5:22:51 PM

I use SQLyog ( to import
data from my access db to MySQL.

--- Jacque Scott < jscott@stripped > wrote:
> I have a .mdb file which I need to import into
> MySQL. This needs to be
> done behind the scenes and with code. Can I use
> I use the .mdb file instead of a .txt file?
> If not does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Jacque

Do you Yahoo!?

Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLKaram Chand27 Feb
Re: Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott27 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies27 Feb