List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 26 2004 7:01pm
Subject:Re: Import Access DB into MySQL
View as plain text

> I have a .mdb file which I need to import into MySQL.  This needs to be
> done behind the scenes and with code.  Can I use LOAD DATA INFILE where
> I use the .mdb file instead of a .txt file?

An "mdb" file isn't exactly the same as text, is it?

You might as well use MS Word as the source ;-)

> If not does anyone have any suggestions?

Use a datapump.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLKaram Chand27 Feb
Re: Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott27 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies27 Feb