List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacque Scott Date:February 26 2004 6:40pm
Subject:Import Access DB into MySQL
View as plain text
I have a .mdb file which I need to import into MySQL.  This needs to be
done behind the scenes and with code.  Can I use LOAD DATA INFILE where
I use the .mdb file instead of a .txt file?

If not does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jacque

Thread
Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies26 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLKaram Chand27 Feb
Re: Import Access DB into MySQLJacque Scott27 Feb
  • Re: Import Access DB into MySQLMartijn Tonies27 Feb