List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:April 9 1999 5:55pm
Subject:Importing a database file from floppy?
View as plain text
I have copied a datbase file from FoxPro2.5 for DOS onto a floppy.

I have read the about the LOAD DATA INFILE and the 'mysqlimport' utility
but have not been able to import this file from the floppy.  I am using
MySQL 3.22.  I do not have a DOS partition (if I type in dos -c, I get
COMMAND NOT FOUND)  Can I still import this file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard
Thread
Importing a database file from floppy?Richard Reina9 Apr
  • Re: Importing a database file from floppy?Thimble Smith9 Apr