List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederic Wenzel Date:February 25 2004 8:47am
Subject:Re: Transfering from access to MySQL?
View as plain text
Jonas Lindén wrote:

> Hello, Could someone help me with a tip on how I can convert my old Access DBs to
> MySQL?

Hello Jonas, I managed to do this out of Access by exporting the tables
to a MyODBC DSN.
Please check the column types later - don't know if they are all
converted correctly.

Regards,
Fred
Thread
Transfering from access to MySQL?Jonas Lindén25 Feb
  • Re: Transfering from access to MySQL?Frederic Wenzel25 Feb
  • Re: Transfering from access to MySQL?Karam Chand25 Feb
  • AW: Transfering from access to MySQL?Freddie Sorensen25 Feb
  • Re: Transfering from access to MySQL?W. D.25 Feb