List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Baisley Date:February 20 2004 9:53pm
Subject:Re: White Space
View as plain text
Just use something else beside commas to delimit your file. I have a
file that I need to regularly import that has commas, tabs and returns
in the data. I delimit the fields with ^^ and the records with ~~.
You can tell MySQL what the delimiters are when you import the data.

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect

Thread