List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronan Lucio Date:February 18 2004 7:39pm
Subject:Re: SHOW PROCESSLIST
View as plain text
Jeremy,

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 04:01:57PM -0300, Ronan Lucio wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I executed a SHOW PROCCESSLIST command and
> > it returned me 39 rows which 21 of than show "Sleep"
> > in the column "Command".
> >
> > What does this tell me?
>
> 21 threads are idle.

But, what could make so many threads get idle?

Shouldn´t the queries just be executed, return the results and
be closed?

Does this mean some kind of congestion or it is normal?

Thanks
Ronan

Thread
SHOW PROCESSLISTRonan Lucio18 Feb
  • Re: SHOW PROCESSLISTJeremy Zawodny18 Feb
  • Re: SHOW PROCESSLISTRonan Lucio18 Feb
  • Re: SHOW PROCESSLISTMartijn Tonies18 Feb