List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 18 2004 4:01pm
Subject:Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLIST

> Updating
> User lock
> Waiting for tables
> Waiting for handler insert
> These are ones that I know of.

> Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> On 2/18/04, 9:26:21 AM, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote
> regarding Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLIST:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > Does anyone know what the possible values for column
> > "Command" are when doing a SHOW PROCESSLIST?
>
> > All I'm getting so far, is "Query", "Killed" and "Sleep".

Thread
Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTMartijn Tonies18 Feb
  • Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTvpendleton18 Feb
  • Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTMartijn Tonies18 Feb
    • Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTvpendleton18 Feb
  • Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTJeremy Zawodny18 Feb
  • Re: Possible values in "COMMAND" for SHOW PROCESSLISTMartijn Tonies18 Feb