List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Oldham Date:February 13 2004 7:31pm
Subject:mysql++ gcc 3.3.1 patch
View as plain text
Please for ward to the appropriate party.

I have attached a gcc 3.3 patch for MySQL++ 1.7.9 which may be applied
following the gcc 3.0, 3.2, and 3.2.2 patches provided on the MySQL
website.  I have only used this patch on Mandrake 9.2, which comes
standard with gcc 3.3.1.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Robert Oldham
CTO
Rhino Maeo

mysql++ gcc 3.3.1 patchRobert Oldham13 Feb