List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronan Lucio Date:February 10 2004 5:37pm
Subject:Re: Sql control centre - How to view all the records for a table?
View as plain text
> Hi,

>     Can anyone help me that i want to view all the record from a table,
but in mysql control centre, i only can view the first 1000 records, can
anybody teach me how to make it can view for all the rest of the records?

Click with the right button in the table´s name -> "Open table" - "Return
Limit"
Type the limit that you want and click OK.

Ronan

Thread
Sql control centre - How to view all the records for a table?florence florence10 Feb
  • Re: Sql control centre - How to view all the records for atable?Hans van Dalen10 Feb
  • Re: Sql control centre - How to view all the records for a table?Ronan Lucio10 Feb