List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Freddie Sorensen Date:February 7 2004 7:29am
Subject:AW: iterating through a month
View as plain text
Check out GROUP BY

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Scott Haneda [mailto:lists@stripped]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Februar 2004 23:34
An: MySql
Betreff: iterating through a month

In MySql is it possible to repeat through a month, for example I would like

Select count(user) from table where date = x

However, I want x to be a range from the first of the month to the last day
in the month, I of course would need to pass in a month and year value to
limit it to that month and year.

Basically, I am trying to provide a month at a glance report of total posts
by various users to a table.

A challenge I thinkJohn Berman6 Feb
  • Re: A challenge I thinkMartijn Tonies6 Feb
    • iterating through a monthScott Haneda6 Feb
      • Re: iterating through a monthPeter Brawley7 Feb
        • Re: iterating through a monthmos7 Feb
      • AW: iterating through a monthFreddie Sorensen7 Feb
    • RE: A challenge I thinkJohn Berman7 Feb
RE: A challenge I thinkWalt Weaver6 Feb
Re: iterating through a monthmos10 Feb