List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:February 6 2004 11:38pm
Subject:Re: iterating through a month
View as plain text
>In MySql is it possible to repeat through a month, for example I would like

>Select count(user) from table where date = x

>However, I want x to be a range from the first of the month to the last day
>in the month, I of course would need to pass in a month and year value to
>limit it to that month and year.

>Basically, I am trying to provide a month at a glance report of total posts
>by various users to a table.

Looking for ... WHERE MONTH( date ) = x (x=1, 2, ... 12)?

PB

Thread
A challenge I thinkJohn Berman6 Feb
  • Re: A challenge I thinkMartijn Tonies6 Feb
    • iterating through a monthScott Haneda6 Feb
      • Re: iterating through a monthPeter Brawley7 Feb
        • Re: iterating through a monthmos7 Feb
      • AW: iterating through a monthFreddie Sorensen7 Feb
    • RE: A challenge I thinkJohn Berman7 Feb
RE: A challenge I thinkWalt Weaver6 Feb
Re: iterating through a monthmos10 Feb