List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Berman Date:February 6 2004 10:08pm
Subject:A challenge I think
View as plain text

Using MySQL 4x

I have two tables

Lists and members

Now for every list that a member is a member of there is  list ID in the
members table so to query a members lists I would do the following

SELECT members.EmailAddr, members.ListID

FROM members INNER JOIN lists ON members.ListID = lists.ListID

WHERE (((members.EmailAddr)="john_berman@stripped"));

So I get say

John_berman@blueyonder 3

John_berman@blueyonder 2

John_berman@blueyonder 44

And it works fine, but now I want to find which lists I'm not a member of
and would appreciate some help.

Ideally I would change the way the system works but that is not an option

John Berman

A challenge I thinkJohn Berman6 Feb
  • Re: A challenge I thinkMartijn Tonies6 Feb
    • iterating through a monthScott Haneda6 Feb
      • Re: iterating through a monthPeter Brawley7 Feb
        • Re: iterating through a monthmos7 Feb
      • AW: iterating through a monthFreddie Sorensen7 Feb
    • RE: A challenge I thinkJohn Berman7 Feb
RE: A challenge I thinkWalt Weaver6 Feb
Re: iterating through a monthmos10 Feb