List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 13 1999 9:18am
Subject:Any MySQL users on Madagascar ?
View as plain text
Hi!

An early warning:

I just wanted to inform that I will be away on a trip to Madagaskar
during 1999-10-21 - 1999.06.11, so during this time I will probably
not be able to supply quick patches for MySQL; Our main goal is to
make MySQL 3.23.x stable enough before that, so that patches will not
be needed :)

Anyway, if there is any MySQL users at Madagascar that would like to
meet us and discuss MySQL issues, please mail me!  We will visit the
following city's: Antananarivo, Tana and Nossi BE.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Any MySQL users on Madagascar ?Michael Widenius13 Oct
  • Re: Any MySQL users on Madagascar ?Tonu Samuel13 Oct
    • Re: Any MySQL users on Madagascar ?Michael Widenius14 Oct
  • Re: Any MySQL users on Madagascar ?Tonu Samuel14 Oct