List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 5 2004 10:32am
Subject:Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?
View as plain text
> use.

> >> Yes, you can. In a future they will be database specific.
> >
> > Good. Thanks.
> >
> > Hopefully in 5.0.1 then :-)
>
> As far as I know it will not be done soon.

Hmm - exactly why would this take long or be hard to do? Or is it just
a matter of planning?

Will they stay server-wide? eg, a function would be useful when
defined server wide, right?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko5 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies5 Feb