List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Reznichenko Date:February 5 2004 10:16am
Subject:Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?
View as plain text
"Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:

>> > Thank you for your answer. Can I expect procedures/functions
>> > to be database specific in the future? Or will they stay server-wide?
>> > IMO, they should be db specific :-)
>>
>> Yes, you can. In a future they will be database specific.
>
> Good. Thanks.
>
> Hopefully in 5.0.1 then :-)

As far as I know it will not be done soon.

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Victoria.Reznichenko@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko5 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies5 Feb