List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 4 2004 7:42pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?
View as plain text
Hi,

> >> Currently you can't create SP in the particular database.

> >> Column 'db' in the table 'proc' isn't used yet. It's for future use.
> >
> > Thank you for your answer. Can I expect procedures/functions
> > to be database specific in the future? Or will they stay server-wide?
> > IMO, they should be db specific :-)
>
> Yes, you can. In a future they will be database specific.

Good. Thanks.

Hopefully in 5.0.1 then :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko5 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies5 Feb