List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 4 2004 8:42am
Subject:MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?
View as plain text
Hi all,

When creating a stored procedure, what must I do to
create a procedure/function in a specific database?

I created a function "hello" like in the example, but
afterwards, I cannot create it from another database
connection.

The column "db" stays NULL in table "procs".

Any idea?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies4 Feb
    • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Victoria Reznichenko5 Feb
  • Re: MySQL 5 Stored Procedures are server wide?Martijn Tonies5 Feb