List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernd Tannenbaum Date:February 4 2004 5:59am
Subject:Re: MySQL viewer
View as plain text
Hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. Februar 2004 22:50 schrieb Alex croes:
> I'm currently using MyCC as a tool to "view" and maintain a
> MySQL-database of mine.
> I find it quit a good tool, but which tool are you guys using. I have
> heard about MySQLfront
> and Navicat. Are this also good tools to maintain the database. What are
> the pro's and the con's of this viewers?

What about PhpMyAdmin?
If u use a LAMP System its the best i think....easy to setup and even more
easy to handle.

Bernd

--
[Zufallssig 12]
Wenn Windows 2000 die Antwort sein soll, wie bescheuert muss bloß

Thread
MySQL viewerAlex croes3 Feb
  • Re: MySQL viewerBernd Tannenbaum4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL viewerVictor Medina4 Feb