List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Bauer Date:February 2 2004 4:19pm
Subject:query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?
View as plain text
Hello,

is there any way to get the fulltext index contents directly? I'm looking
for a way to list all indexed words from a column to provide a filter
selection.

How can I access the index data without walking through all table rows, get
the column and tokenize and collect words?

Thanks,
Alex

Thread
query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Alexander Bauer2 Feb
  • Re: query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Dan Nelson2 Feb
  • Re: query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Sergei Golubchik2 Feb
    • Upgrade from 3.23.x to 4.0.18Bob Cohen20 Feb
  • Re: query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Matt W4 Feb
  • Re: query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Matt W5 Feb
Re: query the data of a fulltext index directly from index?Sergei Golubchik3 Feb