List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:October 12 1999 10:09pm
Subject:Re: Problems Creating a new user
View as plain text
At 01:02, 19991013, Michael Widenius wrote:
>Note that the entry will be used if you log in from some other computer
>than localhost!  This makes it much harder to give an warning.

Right.  Nevermind, then.  I don't think it'd be very useful.  The
mysqlaccess program already does a better job of telling the user
what is going on, probably.

Tim
Thread
Problems Creating a new userPer Reedtz Thomsen11 Oct
  • Re: Problems Creating a new usersinisa12 Oct
  • Problems Creating a new userMichael Widenius12 Oct
    • Re: Problems Creating a new userThimble Smith12 Oct
      • Re: Problems Creating a new userMichael Widenius13 Oct
        • Re: Problems Creating a new userThimble Smith13 Oct
Re: Problems Creating a New UserChristopher Hicks13 Oct
  • Re: Problems Creating a New UserMichael Widenius14 Oct