List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leif Johnston Date:January 30 2004 12:15am
Subject:Preparing new lib files
View as plain text
I have been having trouble under ming, cygwin and Linux all for different reasons and all
because some of my libs don't address everything. I downloaded the linux distribution and
found all the lib files stored as ".a" files. How do I turn them into libs and can I use
the same libs on windows cygwin and linux?

Much appreciate the help

Leif
Thread
Preparing new lib filesLeif Johnston30 Jan
  • Re: Preparing new lib filesDan Nelson30 Jan
  • Re: Preparing new lib filesLeif Johnston30 Jan