List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Griffiths Date:January 28 2004 5:20pm
Subject:Re: porting Oracle schema to MySQL
View as plain text
And if you have lots of $$$ to spend, Embarcadero (www.embarcadero.com) has
a tool called ERStudio, that can generate the Data Definition Language (DDL)
for MySQL from Oracle. Costs are pretty excessive.

We've purchased a SQLWays licence, and I've used it a fair bit - it's a
decent tool for data, but I've never used it for tables/indexes/foreign
keys. Quite a bit cheaper than ERStudio.

David