List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claire Lee Date:January 28 2004 7:09am
Subject:porting Oracle schema to MySQL
View as plain text
I'm a newbie working on a big project. The idea is to
transport an existing Oracle database at to a local MySQL
server. The Schema, scripts and loader for Oracle can
be found in the website. But how to create an exactly
same database with mySQL? I have no clue. Really need
help. Thanks in advance.

Do you Yahoo!?
porting Oracle schema to MySQLClaire Lee28 Jan
  • Re: porting Oracle schema to MySQLArunachalam28 Jan
    • Re: porting Oracle schema to MySQLDavid Griffiths28 Jan
    • Re: porting Oracle schema to MySQLMartijn Tonies28 Jan
Re: porting Oracle schema to MySQLSid Lane28 Jan