List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 12 1999 4:44pm
Subject:wondering what the limit on concurrent connections are
View as plain text
>>>>> "Yang" == Yang Chong <yang@stripped> writes:

Yang> I was looking at the crash me test, and saw the low figure on the concurrent
Yang> connections and was wondering if that could be increased somehow or if that was
> thetheoretical limit.

Yang> thank you in advance,

Yang> yang@stripped

Hi!

In MySQL the number of concurrent connections is a startup variable.
The main restrictions of how many concurrent connections you can have
is only restricted by the number of available filedescriptors, number
of threads the operating system can handle and available RAM.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
wondering what the limit on concurrent connections areYang Chong11 Oct
  • Re: wondering what the limit on concurrent connections aresinisa12 Oct
    • Re: wondering what the limit on concurrent connections areMatthias Urlichs12 Oct
      • Re: wondering what the limit on concurrent connections aresinisa12 Oct
  • wondering what the limit on concurrent connections areMichael Widenius12 Oct