List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:m.harris Date:January 21 2004 5:59pm
Subject:RE: Shared Physical Database Question
View as plain text
The one major design spec, my management has requested, is lack of TCP/IP
connectivity between the two servers using the data.  One network is
completely isolated from the outside world/internet, however we are trying
to find a secure way to allow outside users to query historical data that
currently resides on the isolated network.

Thanks,

Matthew Harris
Systems Engineer
Peoples Energy - Gas Control