List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 12 1999 9:15am
Subject:My ODBC Logging in
View as plain text
>>>>> "David" == David Halstead <dgh@stripped> writes:

David> Any suggestions please
David> 1.Am loggin through an ISP in the UK to an ISP in the States to my database on
> their system. My ODBC username is being appended as though it wass an anonymous login with
> the UK Isp address and is therefore rejected by the US ISP.

David> The login string expected by the US ISP is "username" the actual string sent is
> "username@myUkUsername_MyUKISPaddress"

David> Are there options to MyODBC to by pass this?
David> many thanks in anticipation
David> David Halstead

Hi!

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

username@myUkUsername_MyUKISPaddress is not an anonymous address.  It's
the full user name that MySQL uses.

In which log does do this create a problem.  Please provide a full
example!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
My ODBC Logging inDavid Halstead11 Oct
  • My ODBC Logging inMichael Widenius12 Oct