List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:October 12 1999 8:27am
Subject:Re: MYSQL Questions (Very Important)
View as plain text
At 12:42 AM -0500 10/12/99, Steve Brown wrote:
>Anyone!
>
>Does MYSQL support File Maker Pro databases?  Could someone please
>call me or e-mail me.  Thanks...
>972-226-3916 or brownmmm@stripped

Well, not exactly...you can always make a connection with ODBC, if
Filemaker  supports it (I think old versions didn't, but the mew FM
5.0 might). Or, you can create an intermediate text file - comma,
separated, tab separated, or whatever - and import it into your
target database.

What exactly do you mean 'support F-M-Pro databases', anyway? Tell us
what you're trying to do!

-steve

+--------------- my people are the people of the dessert, ---------------+
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |
| sbedberg@stripped                                     (530)754-9127 |
| Computer Consultant                         http://aesric.ucdavis.edu/ |
+---------------- said t e lawrence, picking up his fork ----------------+
Thread
MYSQL Questions (Very Important)Steve Brown12 Oct
  • Re: MYSQL Questions (Very Important)Steve Edberg12 Oct
  • Re: MYSQL Questions (Very Important)Bob Kline12 Oct
Re: MYSQL Questions (Very Important)Christopher R. Jones12 Oct