List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Felix von Delius Date:April 9 1999 12:01pm
Subject:ER modelling tool for linux?
View as plain text
Hi all,

I'm in search of a CASE tool for doing an entity-relationship modelling for
database-design. I think about something like the Sybase PowerDesigner where
I can do a logical ER design,convert it into a physical model and eventually
generate the SQL statements to create the tables and indexes out of it...

Is there anything like this? Best would be an free OpenSource tool, but a
commercial Linux tool would be fine too...

-Felix

Thread
ER modelling tool for linux?Felix von Delius9 Apr