List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristian Köhntopp Date:April 9 1999 10:39am
Subject:Re: Different login forms for different users
View as plain text
Harmony schrieb:
> Before installing PHPLIB, authentication is made by
> checking username/password suppied by users against
> those in the corresponding table. i.e. Username/password
> for visitors of areaA will be checking against table
> usersA.

There is nothing in PHPLIB that requires you to authenticate
against a specific table. Have a look at the code for Poe_Auth in
local.inc and feel free to modify the Sql in there as you see fit
for your problem.

All that is really required by you is that you return a valid
$uid or false from the auth_validatelogin() function in there.

Also, you can easily change auth_loginform() to display all kind
of login forms depending on what URL called that function. Just
make the include() statement in there conditional, for example in
a switch or a cascade of if() statements.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhntopp, NetUSE Kommunikationstechnologie GmbH
Siemenswall, D-24107 Kiel, Germany, +49 431 386 436 00