List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kiszely Ákos Date:January 15 2004 10:21pm
Subject:Re: Extreme slow table with longblob fields
View as plain text
Hi,

It contains only 240 records... I have an another table without longblob
field with much much more records, and the query result is less than one second with
joins!
240 records with 11-15 sec... i think something wrong.
If i start a query, MySQL read 30-40 MB to memory! Why? I think, this
reading is the reason of the slow quare result.

Cheers,
Akos Kiszely

>SELECT   kiterjesztes FROM  fajl -> 12.43 !!!
>SELECT  fajl_id, fajl.letoltesek_szama FROM fajl  -> 12.02sec

>These all require a full table scan, and with that longblob in there it
>is going to
>take some time.

Thread
Mysql listed in spamcop?colbey13 Jan
  • Re: Mysql listed in spamcop?Dan Nelson13 Jan
RE: Mysql listed in spamcop?David Brodbeck15 Jan
  • load data loses connectionJamie Murray15 Jan
    • Re: Extreme slow table with longblob fieldsKiszely Ákos15 Jan
    • Re: load data loses connectionTobias Asplund16 Jan