List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jamie Murray Date:January 15 2004 8:31pm
Subject:load data loses connection
View as plain text
Hi Guys,
I am running winxp with mysql 5.0.
I am attempting to run this statement
mysql> load data infile "c:\\mysql\\pop.txt" into table population
(lastname,firstname,age,sickness);

after waiting about a minute I get

ERROR 2013 (HY000): Lost connection to MySQL server during query

and then a microsoft popup reports an error has occurred and asks if  I want
to send a bug report to microsoft.

Anyone have any ideas as to what this could be, is there a setting for
I initially tested my data file with 200 rows and it worked just fine but
1million causes it to fall flat on its face.

Thread
Mysql listed in spamcop?colbey13 Jan
  • Re: Mysql listed in spamcop?Dan Nelson13 Jan
RE: Mysql listed in spamcop?David Brodbeck15 Jan
  • load data loses connectionJamie Murray15 Jan
    • Re: Extreme slow table with longblob fieldsKiszely Ákos15 Jan
    • Re: load data loses connectionTobias Asplund16 Jan