List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hans van Dalen Date:January 15 2004 2:21pm
Subject:Re: blacklist
View as plain text
After posting a message you get some more messages of mailservers around
the world which are not accepting your message (send to the list). So there
a lot of people who aren't receiving this mail because there server is
checking spamcop. I don't know you can contact spamcop to ask to delete the
ip of the maillist in there listings... Spend some surfing on it...

hans

At 15:02 15-1-2004, you wrote:
>Stefaan Van Dooren wrote:
>>Since some days I don't get any mail from this list anymore.
>>After some investigation, I found that it's blacklisted and our mailserver
>>refuses any mail from it.
>>   DNSBL/WARNING: bl.spamcop.net/213.136.52.31: IP is listed
>>Can this be fixed ?
>
>Yes. Ask your mail admin.
>
>Jochem
>
>--
>I don't get it
>immigrants don't work
>and steal our jobs
>     - Loesje
>

>--

Subtracting date fieldsKenneth Letendre31 Dec
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsScott Haneda31 Dec
  • New grant tablesScott Haneda4 Jan
    • SQL syntax? [Select within Insert]EP4 Jan
      • Re: SQL syntax? [Select within Insert]Aleksandar Bradaric4 Jan
      • Re: SQL syntax? [Select within Insert]Michael Stassen4 Jan
    • Re: New grant tablesDirector General: NEFACOMP12 Jan
    • Re: New grant tablesNitin Mehta12 Jan
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsrobert_rowe4 Jan
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsDavid Precious8 Jan
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsRyan Yagatich9 Jan
    • blacklistStefaan Van Dooren15 Jan
      • Re: blacklistJochem van Dieten15 Jan
        • Re: blacklistHans van Dalen15 Jan
      • Re: blacklistSergei Golubchik15 Jan
      • Re: blacklistJim Winstead16 Jan
    • Re: blacklistStephen Brownlow16 Jan
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsAftab Jahan Subedar30 Jan
RE: Subtracting date fieldsstairwaymail-mysql31 Dec
  • Re: Subtracting date fieldsMatt W1 Jan
RE: Subtracting date fieldsstairwaymail-mysql2 Jan
Re: Subtracting date fieldsMatt W2 Jan